We’re a fast-growing tech start-up, co-founded by IIT-IIM ex-Google alums. Our team boasts of high octane & meticulous individuals working in Bangalore who take pride in developing stuff that’ll perhaps change the operations in any industry and will make it a click away, transparent and accountable.
Treatwellapp is a platform for better patient service & experience. It’s being used by some large hospitals of India – Apollo, Aster CMI, Hinduja, Sakra World Hospital, Fortis (Mumbai, Bangalore) & in talks with many hospitals for a roll-out.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience : freshers / 1+yrs
Qualification : B.Tech / MCA
- Basic knowledge in Java,Collections,Exceptional Handling ,Opps Concepts
- Database SQL
- No SQL Databases (Optional) – Amazon Dynamodb and SimplDb
- Design Patterns (Optional)
- Web Technologies (Html,Css,Js,BootStrap,Nood Js)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹12,000.00 /month
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Address India